Addiction of Masturbation

hi,i feel i am masterbation adict,its been 4,5 years i am doing this.since that time there isnt any improvment in my weight even a single gram. i m weigheing 100 lbs now with 170 cm height.that make me look lean.plz dont tell me masterbation is normal thing being an adict.tell me how i can get rid of it.i just want not to do it until next 2-3 years.i have heard there is a drug that airforce cadets use to avoid me what ever u think is good for me,coz i have no other illness and i m lean looking.
Asked On : Wed, 19 May 2010
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

The weight increase depends on several reasons
1. Intake of nutritious foods.
2. Absorption of nutrients
3. Your genetic built etc

Hence do not worry that masturbation prevents you from weight gain.

If you feel masturbation can reduce weight gain, then it can be used effectively for obesity.

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant Sexual Medicine / Sexology, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /