Addicted to vicodin. Taking suboxone for withdrawal from oxy contin. Can you help me in the de-addiction process?

I am taking suboxone from my doctor for withdrawal form oxy contin doing good i don t abuse the suboxone any way i had 2 teeth pulled dentist gave me vicodin and i haven t been abusing them. seriously i really want to feel better about myself. but my doctor doesn t understand how painful it was having bad teeth. so can you tell me if there is anything i can take to clean myself out from the vicodin
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013