Addicted to tobacco dipping, have decayed gums, continuous twitching in mid-front of lower lip where it meets the upper. Oral cancer?

I dip tobacco. I am a 20 year old caucasian male, and I have been dipping tobacco in excess from anywhere to 6-7 years. My gums have decayed, and only recently (in the past week,) I have been experiencing a non-stop twitching in the mid-front section of my lower lip , close to where it meets with my upper lip . Can this twitching be an early sign of oral cancer? If so, where do I go from here. My father is an ER physician but we do not live together, therefore, I cannot show it to him. PLUS, looking to speak with someone who specializes in these types of problems.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012