Addicted to tobacco. Painful blisters in cheeks. Help

Hello Doctor
I am a 40 yrs old female addicted to tobacco chewing (gutka) for the past 5 yrs. My cheeks have blisters which are painful and I am not able to eat spicy food at all. I have trying to ween off this habit but every time i try i fail. I was able to leave it for almost 25 days last year but again got back to it.
The problem is that if i don't eat i start feeling sleepy and angry. I start loosing my temper for silly things and the minute i put it in my mouth i seem to be okay.
Please help. I am in desperate need of some professional help. I am scared to go to a doctor for the fear of being diagnosed with cancer.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013