Addicted to splasmo proxyvon capsules. Depression, disinterest, loose motions when stopped intake. Help

I hv been addicted to splasmo proxyvon capsules....since 1 year.... (exactly frm las year 2012 october)....and my dose is 12-14 perday.....I stopped for awhile in d month of january '13 ....der ws no withdrawal symptoms..... bt I crave for it d nice feelins I gt wen I hv d drug.... so I started once again on feb. '13 .......n again I stopped in april n may... I started usin it from june-till date.....
Wenever i'm in shrtage of d drug...wen i don take it..... i feel depressed, no intersest in any activities, restlessness, loose motions, etc.
Pliz help me out here...... i wan 2 stop it... :(
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. As you are on high dose at present it is not a good idea to stop it suddenly rather I suggest you to decrease the dose and stop taking completely just like tapering. I advice to decrease the tablets taking per day and continue with that dose for 3-4 days and then again decrease some tablets and continue for 3-4 days and at last it must become only 1 tab a day for 4 days and complete cessation. You can take diclofenac three time a day instead of this after complete cessation only for few days to get complete recovery. Thank you.