Addicted to spasmoproxyvon, wants quit. HCV positive. Can I conceive at this stage ?

my husband is addicted to spasmoproxyvon since last six years . he 30 years of age now. he wants quit but i think he is finding it difficult to quit and some times he is in bad moods and aggressive.feels vomitting like so many times . he is HCV positive i do not know whether it is active or dormant . some times he suffers from constipation also. how can i suupport him? can i conceive at this stage ? will my baby be secure and healthy?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013