Addicted to spasmo proxyvon, painful abdomen, constipation, strange dreams, lost appetite. Are they side effects?

Hi! I am 29 years old male and I have been taking Spasmo Proxyvon for about 3-4 yrs now. I take min 12 to max 20 tabs a day. I m really badly addicted to it. But I really wanna quit taking it and I have tried to but I just can t. I have started to have really scary weird side effects, symptoms. If I don t take it, I can t sleep at night, I don t feel like doing any thing, my stomach hurts, i have constipation as well as dysentry, I can t digest heavy foods/ diets , I don t feel like having foods, I have lost my appetite and i have started to lose my weight, I feel so lonely and depressed when ever I don t take it. Now I m really really scared about my health. please help me quit taking SP.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013