Addicted to spasmo proxyvon, if i din't take can't sleep, headache. How to leave this addiction?

hello doc. i m 26 years old and i m addicted of spasmo proxyvon. my condition is very bad,. if i dint take this thing, i feel very bad, i cant sleep foe 3 days, headache and the main thng my legs ve gone., it hurts badly,. i tried to leave bt i can not, wht should i do,. plz save me, i know evrything abt leaving this addiction but i cant,. i ve no will power,. plz suggest me, i feel this addiction never leave me,.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Namaste
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Accepting defeat is the biggest defeat. I would request you to consult a Dermatologist addiction Centre or psychiatrist.