Addicted to spasmo proxyvon, do not drink or smoke, weaned off corex, cannbies. Will these addictions cause complications in sexual life?

I have been addicted to spasmo proxyvon since the last 4.5 years, and take 8-9 capsules each day. Before that I had addiction of Corex for 1 year, eraze-ex (gum sniffing) for 2 years and ganja (cannabies) for 3 years. I donot take these other drugs (except Spasmo) anymore, since the last 4 years. I donot smoke or drink anymore. Can you suggest if I can quit my current / last addiction (spasmo) now. Should I go ahead and get married. If I get married, considering my past addictions , do I have a very big chance to expire prematurely. Then I will be spoiling another life, and would not want to do so. Please advise. Thank you !
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012