Addicted to smoking shunk, get occasional numbness at the back of head, digestive problems, chest pain when hungry. Advice?

Hi Iv smoke skunk for about 5 years I never had problem with it ever it was like smoking a cigarette but just like 9/10 months ago I tried giving it up so I quit fo 2 weeks n then I had a splidf with few mates n all of a sudden I started feeling numb as in I couldn t feel my body e.g chest , head and legs everything jus went all funny I could breathe properly nuffin n since then Iv been havin not da same feelin but near enuff da same 24/7 I feel sometimes numb at the back of my head mainly I can t eat food it s like Iv got digestion problems I have chest pains sometimes feels like I can t breathe n I can t sleep n when I do get to sleep it s only for a little while so I was just thinking how to stop it I still smoke here n there like once a week do u think if I quit it will be alright? Also I have this noise coming from my chest aswell it s the same noise as when your stomach is hungry it comes frm the left hand side of my chest could you please give me helpfull advice please thanks
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012