Addicted to smoking marijuana and tobacco. What are the possible side effects?

If jake smokes 4-5 bowls of tobacco and weed a day and changes his bong water once a week how healthy is he? What are the side effects of the combination smoke of marijuana and tobacco smoke? I cant find an answer anywhere....It sais right here in this advertisement bubble i am typing in that I can get the answer now, is this true?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. If you have been addicted to smoking tobacco as well as marijuana you are susceptible to a lot of conditions that have a pulmonary origin as you are smoking these substances. Depending on the amount of substances you are smoking per day you may need treatment with either acute detox with hospitalization in a detox unit or with rehabilitation in a psychiatric facility. I hope you found your answer to the problem and hope you consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

I hope this helps. Take care of yourself and have a lovely day!