Addicted to smoking, low self confidence. Taken Ensure and Sustergion. Help

hey! i was just wondering if you could help me with my problem, im 17 turning 18 soon female, 36kg, medium tall, heavy ciggerette and heavy weed smoker, and cant seem to keep or put weight on, i cant stop smoking because it relaxes me.. but im getting scarred that im starting to look really out of proportion :L my self confidence levils are really low because im sick of getting teased for being 17 and having no boobs ive brought weight gaining food supplement like ensure and sustergion but they just dont work, and im running out of options... please help me out thanks heaps
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012