Addicted to smoking dip, get soreness in the mouth at the site of tobacco. How can I get rid of it?

I put a pinch of smokeless tobacco in the left side of my mouth right before i went to bed 2 nights ago. The next morning when i woke up, the spot where i put the tobacco was very sore. The same morning I put another dip on the right side of my mouth and a couple hours later it felt the same way. I ve been using smokeless tobacco on and off for a couple years now. The dip i put in right before bed was my first one in a couple months. And my gums have never felt like this before after a dip, its becoming hard to eat. Is there anyway to get this soreness to go away with something i can find at my house or buy at a store?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013