Addicted to smoking Marijuana and Tobacco. Reaction in the body by smoking this?

Hi there, my friend has been smoking marijuana and tobacco together through a bong and is not concerned about the effects. I know it is bad, and I have been trying to convince him to quit due to the effects, but I am not sure the actual negative effects of it. He s been doing it for almost a year and I am so scared for him. Could you please just inform me of what is happening to his body through smoking these. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013