Addicted to raw rice, unable to control addiction. Solution to cure addiction?

Hello i m and i m addicted t raw rice without washing it.i eat too much rice .and also many times i controlled myself bt dont knw why it happens again .i think i eat atleast a small of rice everyday.plz i m very upset with my this habit.and i m getting this habit from last two years .plz give me some solution by which i can stop my bad habit .i will be really thankful to u sirr...
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
hi good morning this is not bad habbit your body need something to remove deficiency of your body which is CALCIUM ,SO THERE IS URGE OF EATING SOME THING which help in giving substitute of calcium.--------take chewable calcium tablets from counter and chew that instead of rice along with 1 inch piece of coconet. take care`