Addicted to popper, hormonal changes, weight, appetite loss, lack of life. How to stop addiction?

hello, i am a 19 year old female. i have been addicted to what is called Poppers, its an infestation amongst the young youth in my surrounding area and county, everyones doing it in high school these days and it hits teens the worst because ther are coping with things, a popper is a mix of weed and tobacco, it gets you HIGH! its called the crack of weed around here, my addiction has begun to control my life, my hormone levels are out of wack, ive lost 60 pounds in the matter of 1-2 months, and i feel a lack of ambition, lack of hunger and a lack of life
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013