Addicted to phensidyl syrup. Have premature ejaculation. Using Viagra. What can I do?

sir I M MARRIED & WE HAVE A CHILD AGED 5 MONTHES.FROM THE BEGINING I M EDICTED BY SOME DRUGS Like PHENSIDYL SYRUP WITH TOUCH OF MY FRIENDS.BUT RECENTLY MY WOMAN IS NOT SATISFIED ME BCZ OF IN INTERCOURSE MY SPERM COME OUT IN A MINUTE.SO SHE IS NO MORE INTERESTED WITH ME.SOMETIME I USE SEXUAL TABLETS LIKE VIAGRA .BUT CONTINUE USING SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE 4 ME.WHAT CAN I DO SIR FOR OUR SATISFECTION. I M 34 YEARS OLD & MY WIFE ONLY 22.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013