Addicted to opium. Taking bupin anti-depression medication. Will super accelerated neuron regulation therapy help?

Hi sir was heavy opium addict for 3 years nd I went to psychologist he suggested me bupin nd few anti depression medicines now I m addicted completetelly on bupin and other anti depression medicines for 3 years but I m not able to reduce medicines .infact I m now completely addicted on my medicines , as I was addicted on opium in previous years , now I want Super accelerated neuron regulation therepy cud I take this therepy in XXXXX how much it cost ? Please answer me
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012