Addicted to opiates during pregnancy, taking suboxone on own. How long do opiates stay in unborn baby's system ?

I m 37 weeks pregnant and have been addicted to opiates during my pregnancy. I m now taking suboxone on my own..seeing how I don t have insurance. I m planning on going to hospital this week since it won t cost me that much since I m due shortly. I m wondering how long do opiates stay in an unborn baby s system? I don t wanna loose my daughter to CPS..but I m scared to death. I tried getting welfare insurance with no luck. I m scraed to death I m going to loose her. I don t know what to do?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012