Addicted to masturbation through clitoral stimulation. Clitoris edge brown, stretched. Any effect on health in future?

I was sexually abused as a child and since then I have struggled with an addiction to masturbation through clitoral stimulation. I noticed that the edges of my clitoris are browned and one side seems to be stretched further than the other. Is this a symptom of my addiction? And if so, is it going to be detrimental to my health in the future?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry. The method of masturbation you mention here is the most commonly used method. Very few women use dildos or stimulator for masturbation.

The color change is due to over use of the portion and is also common. Your masturbation habit is, as you say, more and therefore more brownish the color. Nothing to worry.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.