Addicted to masturbation, i excite penis to get pleasure. How to overcome this?

I have been addicted to masturbation, i.e without my knowledge and control for the past 1.2 years in the night. In the day time, I don do as I don't have so much interest because I see I loose a lot of energy out of it. But in the night time I have been addicted to it, so that I always think about it, and without my knowledge (i.e without consciousness) I will excite my penis to get pleasure.

I am very fed up because of this, have to overcome this. I need your help!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013