Addicted to masturbation, having bent penis. Tips for de-addiction?

Hey Dr.Samuel i have a question about masturbation, I have been masturbating for about 2 years now not everyday just in that time spand. well i use a technique that makes it feel better its a twist motion. but anyway i thin i have an addiction and it has effected t the way my penis is looking it is in a very upward position and leans to the left a lot. i was wondering when i stop masturbating will everything level out so that i have a straight and nice looking penis? or is there any tips you could give me to stop this addiction thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
dearest welcome to HCM .....
dear it should be clear to you that penis bend upward or lateral is normal ,upto 70% people have penis bend upward,laterally or downward is normal ....
if it is too much ,then surgical correction is needed....
maturbation in teenage is physiological .....
try to keep your self busy in healthy activities.....
avoid watching porn movies,and things which cause sexual excitation ...
tab propranolol 10 mg help to reduce libido ...
wish you good health ...