Addicted to masturbation, have weak penis, premature ejaculation. How can I get over this?

Good Morning Doctor. My name is Paul Ilomo from Tanzania, i am a Male. I sent you a friend request because i saw you in a website known as WWW.WWWW.WW .. My problem is Musterbation. I did musterbation since 2007 till now 2013 and My age is 21. The problems i detected is this, now my Penis is Very weak it is not strong like it was and when am with my Girlfriend having sex it takes me a very short time to reach Orgasam and fail even to repeat the second round. some times i used to fill like the muscles of my penis are not even workingl. So what can i do doctor??? May you advice because i need to recover my health from those effects of Musterbation. Please Doctor i need you help and advice. My Name is Paul, My E-Mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013