Addicted to masturbation, have night falls, hair fall problem. Will this affect future life ?

Hi, I have been masturbating since my 13th or 14th age.I had been in a bad company. so got addicted to this masturbating habit.since then i couldn t able to control myself when i see some erotic scene.I had done it for uncountable times..right now i m 26 old.till today night fall happens with me. now the problem is outer skin of my penis has not been pulled back to its is not as the penis of a porn star or a ordinary man s i have to undergo any surgery for it?will there be a problem during sex with my future wife with this type of penis? moreover i have a problem of premature ejaculation .my hairs are loosing(falling). I m worried about my post-marriage life.Will I be able to satisfy my wife s sexual desires? how to bring back to normal life? please guide me in this regard...
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012