Addicted to masturbation, foreskin bigger than penis and lack of erection. How can I get full erection?

i m 25 years old boy...i used to masturbate from my youngerhood since i was maybe 13-14 year old. Now, i found my penis foreskin bigger than my penis also its too loose n i m not able to get complete erection and if sometimes it erects i m not able to maintain it but sperm ejalucates from it . plz tell me how can i get a full erection n satisfactory life...plz suggest me some medication so that i can get rid off it.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013