Addicted to masturbation, do it once a week. Will it cause any complications in married life?

i have hand job habit sir. Weekly 2, 3 times i will do hand job and leak my sperm . i m doing this from the past 3 years. but not every week. some times but, if i count i think i may did for 100 times now.. after marriage am i having any problem to have intercourse with my wife?? now i m 22 yrs. and can i get a baby through my wife know?? tel me briefly.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello amd welcome to HCM
Masturbation is a harmless habit.
It does not interfere with subsequently having intercourse or having children.
However, overindulgence may disturb your daily routine. Please see that you do not over indulge.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal