Addicted to masturbation, causing acne with scars leaving behind. Are these both related?

I am 16 and kind of addicted to masturbation. It was kind of a regular (daily) activity a couple of years ago, but now I am trying to lower it down. The problem is the acne . And the scars left behind the ones which have gone away. They sort of regenerate whenever I masturbate after a short or long break. I haven t tried a lot of medications or experiments on the skin. Just regular herbal face wash. I just wanted to know if there is any kind of relation between this act and acne, and also whether it has any other symptoms or side effects or not. Also how can I cleanse my facial skin from the scars and acne?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013