Addicted to masturbation. Loss of hair, memory power week, acidity. How to stop this addiction?

hello sir my self shri i am regularly doing a masturbation (handjob) before 10 years old and now i fell so much problem because of this bad habit means my hair is more amount of loss and my memory power is so week i feel regularly my grasping power is also very week and my body helth maximum time is very hot mince i want to say my hand and my head is any time hot..because of handjob i take a acidity problem more. main thing is because of handjob i am very poor marks and more times fail in my college final exam thats way i am in lost my 7 years in my college days means i am pin polytechnic student but in my bad habit handjob thats way i am this 3 years course extend in 7years because i totally gone interest in study i only like see a porns video and want a fuck a beautiful aunty or lady any time i only think that about of this sex... and thats way i use a see internet porns video to solve my sex interest and when i am see this video then i am doing a hand job more time meanse at a 3or4 times ...sir i know that this is bad habit but my mind was not ready to lesion this is bad habit and stop it i am very confuse how i stop it this habit ..sir i am going to regularly stress , deep ration and fearing man so please help me sir urgently .....
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Dec 2014
Hello Shri

Welcome to HCM

You seems to have obsession of masturbation. Masturbation is a healthy practice, it is done to achieve orgasm. It is a method of self satisfaction. But excess of any thing is bad. You are doing this for 3-4 times a day, and also you are not keeping good in studies, not having good concentration, not having interest in studies. This is hampering your daily life. This is the age in which our constructive abilities develop. But you are wasting this time. Try to decrease this habit.
- Divert your sexual energy to physical energy. Start hitting a gym and exercise daily.
- Meditation will help you to get relaxation.
- Increase your social life, mix with friends
- Go for outdoor plays.
- If internet videos are main reason then for some time don't use internet at all because it will increases craving for masturbation in you.
- Have proper nutrition

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi