Addicted to masturbation. Effects of masturbation?

Hello sir, my name is Rajat. I think am addicted towards masturbation. I masturbate regularly from past 2 years and from past 1 year i masturbate 2-3 times a day. I want to know the following :- 1. Your opinion on this and if any loss occured then how much loss is occured ? 2. Is there any way to get back the loss occured ? plese tell me everything about this issue in addition to my queries..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Dec 2014
Hello Rajat
Welcome to HCM

Masturbation in medical terms is the manual stimulation of genitals to achieve orgasm. It is a normal phenomenon and most of the males and females masturbate in some phase of their life. There is no harm in masturbation. It is a healthy practice. Regarding your queries-

- No loss has occurred in you due to masturbation as I already cited that its a healthy practice.
- But if excessive masturbation may hamper in day to day activity, our occupational, educational and social functioning then its not good. So in you no loss has occurred.

Hope I cleared your doubt. Take Care.
Dermatologist Dr. Rahul Kumar's  Response
Hello dear masturbation is a completly normal thing. There occur no loss with this. The sperm cant get over also there is no weakness or shortening of penis. Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage. So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you.
Thank you

2 users find this helpful