Addicted to masturbating. Will it make me unable to have kids. Advice?

Hi, if you can help in any way would be great so, ive been masterbating for about 2-3 years now everyday sometimes multiple times, after first was hormones but now its out of boredom. Now i feel a little addicted to it and im scared that with all my over-masterbation might make me unable to have kids..so im getting scared everytime i get the urge to masterbate. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Hello dear masturbation is a completly normal thing. There occur no loss with this. The sperm cant get over also there is no weakness or shortening of penis. Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage. So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you.
Thank you