Addicted to hand practice. Eyes affected, grey hairs, internal weakness. How to improve with diet?

i m addicted to handpractice from last 2-3 years too much becoz of that my whole body affected my eyes goes too mch inside it looks very dull face now days like m very sad n my hairs also from front little white n internal weakness also..... can u suggest me wht to do n wht i have to take in my meal m vegetarian so i can t eat non-veg i wnt to ged rid as soon as possible plz suggest me or mail me on YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear gautamkhandelwl57, Hand practice is natural and safest way to release sexual tension and doesn't affects general health in any way. its negative propaganda created by quacks hence creates misconceptions in young peoples mind no body can do either sex or hand practice too much the body itself stops responding to sex. so make it clear that all you are feeling or thinking that your eyes hand sunken and feeling general weakness is may be due other reason than hand practice do consult physician or qualified sexologist he will try to make you understand your problem and will take care of your all problems.