Addicted to going on high, need for euphoric state. How to come out of this?

Hello. My name is derrick. I have a problem, im addicted, not to a certain drug but to the feeling of being high. The escape from reality. I know i need help but often try to convince myself that im fine and its under control but the reality is im not. Everyday i wake up my firsf initial thought is where when and what am i going to get high off of today. And when i am sober i feel bored, restless, irritable, and discontent. So i spend the majority of my time and energy searching for my next high. I need help. I feel trapped from a vicious grip of the devil. Im 18 years old and this has been my life since the first drug i consumed when i was 13. I know theres a better life for me i just dont knplow how to get out of my mind and this false need for a euphoric state. Ive tried NA and the support from my family and it works for a little while but never sticks. Is this going to be me untill the day i die which could be in the near future if i dont stop this addiction
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012