Addicted to eating raw rice. Hair loss, low hb count. Suggest iron tonic, how to avoid eating rice?

Hi Doctor,
I am a 21 year old girl. I am very badly addicted to eating raw rice in plenty. not able to get rid of this habit. inspite of trying to stop it. However im not finding any difficulty in digestion and stuff, but i feel im facing lot more problems like hair loss and low HB count. so it would be grateful if you would suggest me an iron tonic to improve my my HB level. il also try completely avoiding the habit of eating raw rice.
Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Dear friend ..
Thanks for your query to Health Care Magic ..

I read your concern and I am here to help you in improving your health and addiction towards raw rice .
Its not abnormal to eat raw rice as it doesnot affect your health badly .. but eating raw rice can not have nutritional benefits therefore its good to avoid raw rice .

Also Raw rice doesnot causes hairfall or low Hb Level , the reason for hair loss is your low Hb level .
Low Hb Level can be due to inadequate absorbtion of iron from diet or excess demand for iron by our body leads to low Hb level .

I would recommend Dexorange syrup which contains Iron and folic acid which should be taken three times a day (5ml).
Also multivitamin containing Zinc and biotin helps you prevent hairloss .
Hair loss can also be due to stress factor whiich results in negative effect in body .
I would suggest Vitamin C as it helps in absorbtion of iron from diet and supplements .
Deworming is necessary to prevent blood loss due to parasitic infestations .

This will help you in increasing Hb level by one month .
Hope this information is useful .
Thanks & Take Care..