Addicted to eating lead. What harm will it do? How do I get stop the addiction?

i am eating 1 slate pencil per day..there are the days without eating that..but i found the things smelling like slate pencil or like the shape of the slate pencil i will feel like eating slate quickly i will rushed to the shop to buy that..i cant stop me until i eat that slate pencil completely..why am feeling like that??..if we had small amount of slate pencil what it will do?? it will cause any problem to my health? or it will nt do if we take it for a small amount??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013