Addicted to codeine in form of cough syrup. How to get rid off it?

I am addicted to codeine in the form of cough syrup ,alprazolam and Spasmoproxivan .It all started after I started my professional life which will turn to the 13th year next month.I tried to stop these habits qa no. of times ,but I failed.I consulted a lot of psychiatrics but every time when things were going right ,something happened and again I start taking those medicines.I have lost my concentration,memory ,patience and above all my self confidence. I am married and I have a 6 year old daughter.The main problem now is that even if I try mentally not to take those ,since they have stopped giving me the high I enjoyed,my body craves for them i.e. it has become mental to physical addiction.

Help me doctor,show me the way .I have lost everything ,my self dignity,friends,money etc.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013