Addicted to chewing tobacco, esophageal cornification, burning, low back pain, anomalies colon

I am addicted to chewing tobbaco-using for the last 41 years. 5 years back excessive use resulted oesophageal cornification and burning. After initial treatment, I switched over to prolonged homeopathic treatment that worked miracle to my upper GIT however, a new symptom developed of morning low back pain and also farting that starts from evening and continues till evacuation in the morning. I could not abstain from tobacco. A non veg diet increases both, partularly increased pain in morning. I suspect some anomaly in colon . I have minimized use of tobacco to hardly 1.5 gms. a day. May I get some opinion in the matter ? Will MRI help in diagnosis of actual cause of low back pain & farting?? Please respond.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012