Addicted to alcohol, wear shabby dress, feels lonely. Dose hypnotism works?

dear sir i am shemi prince this regarding my brother,i think he is having some major problem he drinks alot this is since so many years & it may be because of that i myself is a medical student & I m helpless i want to save my brothers life he is married and having one kid all because of this his wife she left him alone.he will never go to doctor or psychiatrist i want some body visit him at his home now a days his condition is so bad that wearing shabby dress just like some seviourly illed person sir please help me i need your help.....does hypnotism helps in this types of problem.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012