Addicted to alcohol, drinking large amounts of beer, dark yellow stools. Blood test normal. Cause of worry?

Hello, my name is xxxx and I have just turned 26. I used to be a really heavy drinker and would drink heavily daily but stopped well over a year ago and have only bee drinking on the weekends, although still considered heavy. It is usually light beer. Bur recently my stools have been a dark yellow color so I have stopped drinking totally for now. I had a blood test 4 months ago and everything was completely normal. What do you suggest. This has been worrying me abit! ThanksXXXXX
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013