Addicted to acodine. Taken several medicines to get deaddicted. No help. Studies affected. Suggestions?

sir iam also a 1st year mbbs student my probem is tha iam acodine addicted i have tried several medicine to live it v but ican leave it the medi ihave taken tha are clorodigipoxide, alprazolam 1mg 2time and many more medicine but when ifell pain again i have to take codine 2-3 bpttle/day pls advise me som medicine vy wich ibecome able to study my mbbs corce i really want your help my name awnish kumar from !mgm medical collage kishanganj bihar
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013