Addicted to Zapiz, get confusion and memory loss, tremors in hands, stomach discomfort on avoiding it. Help?

HI SIR MY NAME IS SHEKHAR WANT UR HELP 3 YEAR AGO DUE MY SISTER DEATH I WENT ON DEPRESSION , I HAVE TOOK SO MAY DEPRESSION MEDICENES. NOW I AM ONLY TAKING ZAPIZ 0.5 & I M ADDICTIED TO THIS TABLET WITHOUT THIS I CAN NOT WORK . IF I DONT TAKE I GET CONFUSED & DONT REMMEMBER THE THING. MY HANDS START TRUMBLING & also feel like stomach discomfart , serve carmps on body part. pls help i want to come out from this, i worying about the sid effect
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012