Addicted to Spasmos. Want medicine to help with withdrawal symptoms

im 37 taking 18 spasmo proxyon 6 tab. 3 times a day capsules for last 3 yrs.i grown weak and a weight. I try to quit it but i couldnt.I have taken almost all the drugs for the past 10 yrs but now im only accdicted to spasmos . i got 5 yr old kid and wife and a family. i cant tell them beacause they will i hve 2 do it of my own.tell me some mediciens which can help me against withdrawl symptons. i dont have prob talking whiskey which i thnk is better if i take 2 drinks in the night.i wan to gain weight also. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012