Addicted to Spasmo Proxyvon. Have breathlessness, chest pain, tingling in shoulders, arms and stomach. Want to get rid of this

Dear Sir, I am in trouble and seek your help desperately. I had been addict of spasmo proxyvon for about 15 years, in the start the intake was about 16-18 capsules a day , over the time i have decreased the intake now I m taking 6-8 capsules a day , the problem is recently i have developed the problem of breathlessness and mild pain in my chest which typically happens after capsule intake, the situation is very very frightening and I seek your help very desperately, i have attempted to get rid of this addiction before but when i stop the intake i get restless and feel tingling sensation in shoulders, arms and stomach which wont let me sleep by any means, so I had to remain awake the whole night if I do not take the capsules. please sir I m looking forward to your advise , please i want to get rid of this , Im married and father of 2 kids.. please help. Regards Metaphor
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012