Addicted to Spasmo Proxyvon. Finding difficulty at job which requires innovation. Physically doing good

I am 32 years IT Research proffessional I got addicted to Spasmo Proxyvon During my engineering days.I was using them to focus during my preparation days for exams.But now if I do not have it I am not able to inovate new Ideas Which My job requires.I used to be a wrestler till my 12th std now also I excercise for 2 hours .I do not eat nonveg food but I do take very rich and healthy diet .so inshort I am healthy physically but I am not sure if the condition is same internally. And how should I quit the habbit?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012