Addicted to Spasmo Proxyvon, Alprax. Remedies to get de-addicted?

Dear Sir, I m Sudhir Chaudhary. I m taking Spasmo Proxyvon and Alprax since last 6 yrs. If I don t take Alprax I can t sleep. If i don t take spasmo proxyvon I feel that something is missing. I promise to myself everynight that I will not take Spasmo Proxyvon & Alpax from tommorow but I break my promise. I have bound in home for 6 months, but result is zero. when I came outside I started again. plz tell me sir how can I leave it??? Is there any medicine available in market????? I know my will power is very week. plz help me sir. I will be highly oblige to you. Thanks & Regards SUDHIR CHAUDHARY
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013