Addicted to Proxyvon Spasmo. Becoming aggressive. How to stop addiction and why is the reaction happening?

Hi Doctor, My brother has been addicted to proxyvon spasm for last 8-10 years and also use weed very often. He went into depression and became aggressive last year until I finally took him to psychiatrist in dec 2011. He prescribed macorate, neurobin, sizodon with some other medicines. After a month of use his withdrawal effects were horrifying, he couldn t even swallow water but gradually improved. He continued to take prescribed medicine for 4 months and stopped. After a month break he got a job after 3 years but the saddest thing I came to know today that he started using proxyvon spasm again after a month of joining. In last 3-4 months, there were situations when he acted strangely and said I will die, I don t know whats happening to me. After an hour the aggression comes down. Today he acted the same way and confessed that he took 15-16 cap of proxyvon spasmo. When I asked why you have doing this for last 5 months when there was improvement in your condition, he replied I don t know why I amgetting back to this again and don t know what to do when I m in the office with no work. He never saw the doctor since he stopped taking the prescribed medicines but today when he was reacting to the drugs effect, he as ready to go to the doctor. Now after 2 hours he is feeling little better but again says no to the doctor. Sir, please advise what it will take for him to leave proxyvon and why this kind of reaction is happing after 4-5 hours post taking proxyvon in such huge dose. Somehow, we convinced him to start the prescribed medicines after consulting psychiatrist as well and he is taking those for last 15 days or so but not regularly. He is 32 and doesn t have any other disease.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012