Acute weakness, loss of balance, weight loss. Done tests. Which homeopathy medicine should I take?

SIR, MY LAB TESTS ARE AS UNDER. AND HAVE BEEN ADVISED BONEMARROW TEST WHICH MY CONSCIOUS DOES NOT ALLOW. I SHALL REQUEST FOR THE HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES WHICH I CAN TAKE WHICH I ALWAYS TAKE FOR SMALL AILMENTS. AM AGED 72 PLUS AND MALE. TLC 16.80 RBC 8.60,MCV 66.50,MCH 20.50,MCHC 30.80, RDW 22.30,PLATENET COUNT 329, DLC: EGMENTED NEUTROPHILS 90.20,LYMPOCYTES 1.70,MONOCYTES 1.70,BASOPHILE 0.80,DLC(ABOLUTE):NEUTROPHIL 15.14, LYMPHOCYTE 0.95,MONOCYTE 0.28, EOSINOPHIL 0.28,BASOPHIL 0.13,E.S.R. WESTERGRE 4 MM/HR,HEMOGLOBIN 17.60; BCR-ABL GEN REARRANGEMENT NEGATIVE, JAK 2 GENE MUTATION DETECTED 2%,PERIPHERAL BLOODFILM EXAMINATION NO ABNORMAL/IMMATURE CELLS SEEN.PLATELETS ARE ADEQUATE;GLUCOSE(F) 88,PP 197;LIPIDPROFILE NORMAL;PROCALCITONIN(PCT) 0.07 NG/ML;CPKCREATIVEKINASE 24 U/L;CRP SERUM 0.70 MG/L;LP 1.00.BILIRUBIN DIRECT 0.20,ALBUMIN 4.70;URIC ACID 6.10,SODIUM 139,POASSIUM 5,CHLORIDE 101. Sir, I HAVE SOMEWHAT MODERATE STOCK OF HOMOEPATHY MEDICINES AT MY OWN HOUSE AND AM FOND OF DISPENSING FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND OTHERS WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION. BUT IN MY CASE AM UNABLE TO SELECT A HOMOEPATHY MEDICINE. THE MAIN SYMPTOMS AT PRESENT BEING THAT SOMETIMES ACUTE WEAKNESS, WHILE WALKING THE BODY IS NOT STABLE, LOOSING WEIGHT VERY VERY SLOWLY (AT THE AGE OF 72 WEIGHT IS 58 KGs). MY EMAIL BEING YYYY@YYYY . I THINK I HAVE TO WATCH THE ANSWER EITHER IN MY EMAIL ACCUNT OR THIS SITE. REGARDS: JAGDISH LAL(PH.D.).
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012