Acute urinary retention, wearing a catheter. Used treadmill for walking, blood in urine. Common for catheter users?

Hello, I have acute urinary retention for almost a week. I decided to do some walking in a treadmill for about an hour. I felt revive and less depress about having to wear catheter . I noticed there were some red coloring or blood mix with my urine . Is this common with catheter users and can I continue to exercise. I would really like to get back on my normal routine. Please help I need a good advice from a doctor. Thank You so much
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012