Acute sporadic upper left abdominal pain, back pain, shoulder pain, feels hot, sweaty, nausea, popping sensation in left side, constipation

Hi, I m a 16yr old girl . I ve had acute sporadic upper left abdominal pain for the past 11 months. However in the past month my latest bout is almost continuos. The sharp abdominal pain is accompanied by back pain corresponding with the pain in my abdomine as well as sholder pain and a constricting pain in my left chest. I get hot flushes 1-3 times a day where I feel really hot and sweaty and feel very nauseated, it happens both when the waether is warm or cool. I ve experienced a poping sensation in my left side where a suddenly have a sensation or extreme pressure followed by a pop. I am also experiencing quite sever constipation .
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012