Acute sinusitis, advised sinus polyp operation, ear operation. Severe headaches. Related ?

I am suffering from acute sinusitis .Have checked with the ENT specialist and he has told me to do the sinus polyp operation(from which i am suffering) succeeded by Ear operation for the damaged ear drum.And I am planning to operate in 5-6 months due to some unavoidable circumstance. But Now I suffer a lot from head-ache which stops me from concentrating on my studies..Any suggestion on this because i want to get rid of this pain..
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012