Acute sciatic pain. MRI shows lmbar spondyolosis, diffuse disc bulges at L4-L5, L5-S1, secondary canal stenosis. Suggestions?

I am suffering from an acute sciatric pain.. Plz guide me about the treatment that i shoud go for...following are the results of my mri report. Lumbar spondyolosis with diffuse disc desiccation , diffuse disc bulge with posterocentral protrusion with annual tear at l4-l5 level causing bilateral foraminal narrowing widout definite nerve root compression, diffuse disc bulge with central and left paracentral protrusion at l5-s1 level causing bilateral foraminal narrowing with compression upon bilateral traversing nerve root (l greater than r) and secondary canal stenosis
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013